The most trusted and highest rated resource for Alzheimer's Care.
- Funded by:
The Alzheimer's Caregiver Package
- 2,200 pages amounting to 100 hours of translated research material
- 380,000 words of basic text consisting of 1,560 translated text sections
- 50 hours of Voiceovers consisting of 1,532 Translated Voiceover sections
- 850 photographs each of which depicts a specific teaching point
- 88 videos averaging 30 seconds to 1 minute in length (this amounts to a full length motion picture,) as with the photos each video also depicts specific teaching points
- 2D & 3D rotatable graphics once again depicting particular teaching points
- 68 quizzes to enhance our Problem Based Learning method for the caregiver
All 32 modules of this program were authored and combined by academics all of which have:
a PhD, a PhD RN, a MD, or MD PhD.
Moreover, every author of each of the 32 modules is affiliated with major universities throughout the U.S.
(Universities of Texas, California, Maryland, New Mexico, Tulane, etc.)
The Alzheimer’s Caregiver Knowledgebase
We are proud to sponsor the largest resource available on the Internet to answer your questions and help you provide quality, compassionate care for loved ones with Alzheimer’s. You’ll find practical quality solutions on difficult questions and issues facing caregivers for loved ones with both early and late stage Alzheimer’s. We invite you to take a look at this remarkable tool. You don’t have to go it alone. Take a look today.